VCX Library is a free trial software application from the Active X subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-04-24. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
ActiveX (VCX) Library is a set of COM controls designed to utilize audio devices, codecs, TCP/IP stack and RTP/RTSP protocols to help developers build robust and scalable real-time audio streaming applications in a short time.
* Low latency real-time compressed audio streaming over RTP/RTSP or raw TCP
* Peer-to-peer, one-to-many, broadcast/multicast and conference communications
* Record conversation into an audio file
* Publish your solutions on the Internet/web
* Low bandwidth, 33.3 kbps modems compatible
* DSP library includes equalizer, FFT and more
* Develop in C# VB, VB.NET, C++, Silverlight and any COM compatible IDE.
VCX Library (version 3.0.2012.04) has a file size of 4.36 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 215 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.